Hickory Small Animal Hospital has several forms of advanced imaging available:
- Radiology suite contains an in-house digital x-ray machine for quick results. Our digital x-rays can be sent to an office veterinary radiologist for evaluation by a board certified radiologist.
- Hickory Small Animal Hospital also offers digital dental radiography for their patients. This allows us to detect disease that can not be detected on direct examination of the mouth.
- Dedicated ultrasound room which contains our GE ultrasound console for abdominal and cardiac ultrasound to diagnose diseases that can not be detected by radiographs.
- We also have a Storz endoscope tower capable of both rigid and flexible endoscopy.
- We also have a video otoscope to demonstrate ear disease and response to treatment to owners.